Senior DevOps Engineer - REMOTE
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
Must be based in the United States and Authorized to work in the United States.
About the Position
This particular position requires an equal amount of Dev and Ops. You'll be responsible for developing the tools we use to develop, test and manage our platform. We support AWS, Azure and on-premise installations creating a need for powerful automation and tools for our developers and support engineers.
As a DevOps engineer at Indico you’ll be exposed to a wide range of industry standard tools and technologies. Our DevOps tools are developed in a mix of Bash, Python, Go. Our platform is deployed on kubernetes as a set of microservices and we use Terraform to manage Infrastructure as Code. We also abide by GitOps for managing our deployments and use Argo, Harness, Drone and other tools to execute and run our CI/CD infrastructure for development and deployment. Our monitoring infrastructure is based on Prometheus and Grafana.
You are friendly, enthusiastic and thrive on working in a startup environment with an extremely talented crew of like-minded people . You are detail oriented and can be counted on to deliver high quality results on time and without drama. When things break (and we all know they will at some inconvenient time) you’ll dig in with the rest of us to get a fix in place quickly.
- Continue to improve our tools to deploy and monitor our product across our installation targets (AWS, Azure, On Premise)
- Continue to improve on our CI/CD pipeline by further automating platform spin-up and test on all cloud platforms plus on-prem.
- Participate in our engineering wide contact/on call rotation
- 5+ years working in DevOps roles with Linux systems.
- Experience deploying large scale, containerized, cloud-native applications on a major cloud platform.
- Experience with Python, Linux, Docker, Git, Github, Kubernetes
- Experience with at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP)Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Understanding of the role and responsibilities of an engineer in a Scrum team
- An interest in machine learningLikes to laughExperience with RabbitMQ, Redis, Nginx, Argo and/or Drone
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.