Infinite Composites Technologies
Innovation, Quality, Teamwork, Transparency, Integrity, Focus
Responsible for analyzing project objectives and requirements to support all technical aspects of each program to drive results and enable ICT to design, build, and manufacture the most advanced pressure vessels in the world. This engineer communicates the direction necessary to navigate through the development phase of each program to eliminate inefficiencies and promote product readiness and reliability.
- Analyzes project objectives and requirements to determine feasibility, reducibility, cost, and production time.
- Evaluates product design for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, quality standards, and specifications.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Coordinates design, production, testing, and related activities.
- Ensures engineering specifications, drawings and other technical documents are produced to standard engineering practices and regulatory requirements.
- Discusses technical issues of the project with customer representatives, engineers, and other personnel and is typically the Technical Point of Contact on projects.
- Identifies program problems and obtains solutions such as allocation of resources or changing contract specifications and technical solutions.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Marketing, Contracts, and Quality Assurance and other groups to ensure required engineering documentation is established and maintained for each project.
- Creates and maintains budget and schedule tracking metrics and reports progress to Engineering leadership.
- Consults with project personnel and others to provide technical assistance and information.
- Evaluates and approves design changes and drawing releases as required.
- Work is accomplished under general direction and completed work is reviewed for results.
- Provides guidance to teams on development, performance and productivity issues.
- Prepares project reports for management, customers, or others.
- Collaborate across disciplines including Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Customer Contracts, and Management to ensure efficiency and consistency across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Engineering degree, or
- Associate's degree or 2 years of college/university coursework AND 2 years of relevant work experience, or
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- 5-8 years of project engineering experience.
- Previous experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Technical background, with ability to think strategically, understand market dynamics and consumer/customer insights and leverage them into new product concepts.
- Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies.
- Understanding of product margins/financials and significant analytical ability.
- Ability to excel in a team atmosphere of creativity, risk taking and delivering results.
- Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to assist and transfer technical knowledge to less experienced stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and/or G-Suite programs.
- Ability to obtain US DoD Clearance.
- Ability to meet International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements.
- Must be able to work in excess of 8 hours per day and 5 days per week. Willing to work all required shifts hours, overtime and weekends, if required.
Demand - Frequency
- Walk - Frequently.
- Stand and sit for long periods of time – Frequently.
- Use hands to handle, feel, or manipulate – Frequently.
- Reach with hands and arms - Frequently.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl – Occasionally.
- Talk and hear – Frequently.
- Use close vision depth perception and ability to adjust – Constant.
- Lift 25lbs unassisted – Occasionally.
Something looks off?