Scrum Master (Remote)
Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment-based Quality and Compliance program to generate more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all critical stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world's leading brands, retailers, and thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
What you'll do
- Lead the scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owners and development teams to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide visibility into delivery targets, commitments, and progress
- Facilitate story / epic level backlog refinement and prioritization, and provide monitoring and status tracking support for cross-team initiatives
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum teams on removing impediments
- Help the scrum teams achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Prior experience on a scrum teams
- Prior experience managing work and dependencies across multiple departments
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, facilitation skills, ability to collaborate, plan, execute and follow up on meetings at the team level
- Self-motivation and the ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Problem Solver: Removes impediments that stand in the way of the team delivering software
- Servant Leader: Garner respect from your team and be willing to get your hands dirty to get a job done
- Communicative and social: Communicate well with teams
- Facilitative: Lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive: Ensure Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls
- Enthusiastic and Optimistic: Have high energy and be eternally optimistic in trying/challenging times
- Continual improvement: Continually grow your craft by learning new tools and techniques to manage yourself and a team
- Conﬂict resolution: Facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches, especially with differing personalities
- Attitude of empowerment: Lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of transparency: Bring disclosure and transparency to the business about the development and growing business trust
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.