Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Challenging ourselves through our commitment to life-time learning is in our DNA. Thus, we’re always in pursuit of raising the bar and delivering high-quality products to our customers. As such, we are currently offering a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer - Python, CORE Team to join our world class Engineering Team.
We're looking for a Product Owner who is passionate about solving difficult problems and making things better. You'll be leading all aspects of the product development lifecycle of Inspectorio’s Products, from research and discovery to launch and monitoring.
- Research and Discovery: Conduct market research, user research, and data analysis to identify the highest-impact opportunities
- Solution Design & Validation: Define the problems & opportunities to be addressed. Brainstorm solutions and test prototypes with users.
- Prioritisation & Roadmap: Prioritize the product backlog based on biggest impact potential, considering stakeholder feedback and the usage of frameworks to document your reasoning. Synthesize a roadmap that is aligned with Inspectorio’s company strategy.
- Execution & Launch: Work with cross-functional teams to execute on the product roadmap and launch new functionalities to the market.
- Monitoring & Iteration: Monitor the performance of the product and iterate on features based on user feedback
- Product Management Expertise: Strong understanding of agile development methodologies & Experience with a variety of product management tools and frameworks
- UI / UX: Strong knowledge of UX Design Patterns & best practices.
- Problem solving: Has a strong curiosity to understand the root cause of problems and to find creative solutions. Is not afraid to ask questions and to challenge the status quo.
- Stakeholder management: Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders. Manages expectations and resolves conflicts.
- Communication Skills: Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, users, engineers and designers.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.