Customer Project Manager / Coordinator - Customer Success & Reporting Specialist
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
We wouldn’t have achieved the company success we’ve had thus far, had it not been for making the right strategic moves and planning and executing accordingly. In 2023, we don’t intend to rest on our laurels, and thus, we’re hiring a Content and Sales Enablement Specialist to continually improve the strategic and business operations of Inspectorio.
What you'll do
We are in search of an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Customer Facing Project Manager or Coordinator to join our team, contributing significantly to the seamless execution of product-related reporting and insights. As a Project Manager, you will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to proficiently coordinate and manage the timely delivery of periodic reports, while also playing a pivotal role in fostering a positive relationship with strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate should possess comfort in client interactions and addressing inquiries about product updates. A consistent drive to expand one's skillset, coupled with an inclination for open communication and idea-sharing, is highly valued. Experience in project management or customer success is advantageous, but not mandatory.
Bi-weekly Product Reporting Updates:
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to collect essential data inputs for bi-weekly product reports.
- Establish a clear schedule for report creation and distribution, ensuring punctual updates.
- Maintain adherence to established reporting guidelines, including transparency on delays, obstacles, or issues encountered during product development.
Monthly Product Reporting Updates:
- Organize data collection efforts across departments, compiling comprehensive monthly product reports.
- Oversee the development of visualizations and dashboards to enhance insights' visual representation.
- Analyze data to uncover meaningful trends, patterns, and opportunities for product enhancement.
- Collaborate with senior program managers to guarantee report accuracy and quality.
Quarterly Usage Metrics Reporting:
- Lead coordination of data collection and analysis for quarterly usage metrics reporting.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure report accuracy.
- Assist in presenting usage metrics insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify potential trends within usage reports to inform all stakeholders.
Data Request Processing:
- Act as the main point of contact for data requests from key client teams.
- Manage data request workflow, prioritizing, processing, and delivering requests promptly.
- Validate and review data for precision and relevance before dissemination.
- Maintain a thorough record of data requests, outcomes, and pertinent documentation.
- Map client business processes to Inspectorio capabilities.
- Identify partnership improvement opportunities with key client.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and key client representatives.
- Develop and execute project plans for client-specific workstreams and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-3 years working experience in B2B environment, SaaS highly preferred.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in Reporting, Metrics and KPI analysis
- Demonstrable experience in one of the following; Project Management, Customer Success or Key Account Management.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with strategic clients and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies, (advantageous).
If you are a motivated professional seeking to contribute to impactful project management and meaningful reporting within a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and play a crucial role in driving the success of our product insights through efficient program coordination and client engagement.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.