Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
A leading software business needs leading internal operations! We have taken great care to ensure efficiency across our suite of products and this same ethos is echoed throughout our internal operations. To continually work towards this end, we’re hiring for a Financial Analyst to join the team, providing accurate and data based information as well as researching and analysing financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Strong background in SaaS metrics (ARR, MRR, churn, attrition, expansion, retention rates)
- Proficient financial reporting skills, encompassing data preparation, accumulation, PowerPoint presentation, result analysis, documentation, and effective communication of findings, including detecting errors needing adjustments.
- Comfortable handling large datasets, synthesizing information from diverse sources, and collating different datasets to generate outputs.
- Has experience operating on various systems, including transitioning from manual reporting to automated processes (i.e., adaptable to changes in reporting and data accumulation procedures).
- Preferred experience with working on large Excel files and utilizing different systems for data collection and report generation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, quickly adapting to reporting requirements.
- Efficient workload management, meeting reporting deadlines consistently.
- Proficiency in deep analysis, particularly in Budget vs Actuals analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, service-oriented, and capable of representing as a Finance Partner for the Customer Success department.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager in financial reporting, planning, and analysis.
- Serve as the Finance Partner for the Customer Success Department, providing essential metrics and fulfilling reportorial requirements and data requests.
- Be the reliable resource person for ARR-related data requests from other departments.
- Prepare and deliver weekly KPI reports for Key Management and the Customer Success Department.
- Conduct weekly reviews of the Company's ARR report, coordinating adjustments with the accounting team.
- Assist the Customer Success department with data requests and special reports.
- Coordinate with Customer Success for monthly churn and attrition reporting, and addressing review comments.
- Support the Finance Manager in month-end and quarterly close financial reports, including finalizing key SaaS metrics calculations, delivering presentations, and providing necessary reports for month-end procedures (i.e. headcount reporting, costs by department, net cash burn calculation).
- Compile monthly reports comparing budgeted figures to actual performance for specific departments (BvA), identifying areas for improvement and providing targeted recommendations.
- Assist the Finance Manager in annual planning and budgeting.
- Support the Finance Manager in reviewing the incentive calculation of the Sales Team.
- Assist the Finance Manager in generating other special reports and gathering data as needed and in managing special projects.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.