Software Engineer - Python
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
As a Back-end Engineer at Inspectorio, you will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers, product owners to design, build, release new features in a timely manner, without causing disruption to our users; working on different facets of the projects and taking multiple responsibilities at the same time.
What you'll do
- Brainstorm, design, and develop our products
- Design and implement reusable, testable, and efficient back-end features using Restful APIs, Microservices
- Quickly develop new strategies to adapt business-changing requests
- Research and integrate new technologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web Back-end development
- Solid fundamental programming skills such as solid coding standard, design patterns
- Experience with Python and Django/Flask, DRF
- Familiar with container technologies
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Message queue (RabbitMQ or Kafka), k8s, GCP, FastAPI, Redis
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.