Customer Success Associate
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
The CS ECOSYSTEM Team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Inspectorio’s network platform, mobile apps, and software infrastructure. As part of a dynamic team in this rapidly growing business, you will shape the future of organizations of all sizes and use technology.
As a CS Associate, you will provide business-critical insights using data and analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment, and drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward for our largest enterprise level accounts. You will advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and effective.
- Manage a portfolio of Ecosystem Customer Accounts and help drive CS metrics such as GRR, NRR, Adoption, CSAT
- Lead ecosystem onboarding activities with stakeholders internally and externally to ensure organizations’ successful login and adoption.
- Present a company 360 view of customers’ key performance metrics and health score
- Lead ecosystem renewal activities with necessary emails and meetings to ensure timely renewal.
- Conduct refreshing and new feature training for ecosystem organizations to ensure smooth and deeper adoption.
- Seek and find upsell opportunities and work with sales/expansion teams to get the deals.
- Cross–functional collaboration to address any potential process gaps.
- Complete quarterly OKRs and KPIs and meet defined GRR targets
- Collecting Ecosystem organizations’ feedback about products and workflow and coordinating with stakeholders to improve them.
- Help establish/improve processes necessary to ensure efficient and effective team operations.
- Work with cross-departments on calibration and optimization of tools and processes.