We are building an open mobility marketplace that aggregates all mobility services in the world (ridehailing, taxis, scooters, bikes, and more). Our platform abstracts out the particularities of proprietary APIs of mobility service providers, which we standardize into a few general APIs. We also provide an SDK for our clients to easily integrate our marketplace in their solutions.
We are looking for a new team member who will help our clients adopt our platform. You will become the expert we make available to our clients to best architect the integration of our platform in their own solutions.
The job includes:
- helping our clients architect the integration of our platform in their solutions,
- supervising and supporting the technical integration efforts, interfacing between the client's team and our product team,
- producing documentation, such as API guides, architecture diagrams, building a developer portal, and any other materials that streamline future integration efforts,
- supporting the business development when clients seek technical information (like in conference calls and responses to tenders).
- Background in computer science or similar
- Experince in coordinating and architecting the deployment and integration of software in an enterprise setting
- Past experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral
Our ideal candidate understands the clients' needs, is able to match these to our software solution to recommend the best course of action, and can support the integration tasks acting as an expert.
Something looks off?