Tier 1 Customer Support Engineer, Windows & Active Directory - Mexico
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and issue resolution to our customers via email, telephone, chat or remote web session.
- Manage a queue of support tickets for high priority and complex technical issues
- Reproduce issues in-house and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools to provide the most effective, world-class solutions for our customers.
- Collaborate with Product and Learning teams to ensure customer education programs are accurate and up to date
- Maintain a technical understanding of the entire JumpCloud Platform
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Implementation Engineers to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product
- Develop and maintain internal knowledge base articles to increase shared knowledge among the entire support engineering team
- Collaborate with peers on projects aimed at improving the customer and support engineer experiences
- On-call rotation required. Duration - 1 week intervals. Duties include monitoring of status updates and external customer responses to incoming cases during outage.
What We're Looking for:
- Inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of supporting our customers and internal teams to ensure the successful adoption, usage, and integration of our Cloud Directory Platform.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a technical, customer-facing position, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with mission critical customer issues and customer and technical escalations
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Basic understand of several of the following concepts:
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows platform - Registry Hives, LGPOs, PowerShell and CMD, Windows Credential Manager (WCM), Event Logging, Windows Home/Pro/Server Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Active Directory platform - Domain Forests, GPOs, Azure Active Directory (AAD), User/Group Management, Network Architecture and Design
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS)
- Directory Services (Active Directory, G Suite, Okta, LDAP)
- Single Sign-on (SAML+ SCIM)
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Information security best practices
- REST APIs
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm MT
- Sunday- Thursday, 3:00pm - 12:00am MT
- Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 12:00am MT
Something looks off?