Revenue Accountant - Mexico
What you'll be doing:
- Review sales contracts to ensure revenue is recognized in compliance with ASC 606.
- Resolve all issues that arise from inaccurate orders that would affect revenue recognition.
- Participate in month-end close activities by ensuring sales transactions are recorded timely and accurately, including preparation of account reconciliations for deferred revenue and unbilled receivable balances.
- Prepare monthly revenue and reclassification journal entries.
- Conduct monthly revenue flux analysis and miscellaneous revenue adjustments as needed.
- Create and submit invoices and credit memos to customers.
- Effectively communicate with the Sales, RevOps, and Finance teams.
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements and/or automation initiatives to scale as the company grows.
- Participate in annual audits conducted by external auditors
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA (or similar) preferred.
- Revenue Recognition exposure in a SaaS company or 2-4 years Big 4 public accounting experience with SaaS engagements
- Solid understanding of US GAAP.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce CPQ a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve, both from an accounting and system perspective.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to jump in and help out as needed.
- Flexibility to roll with the punches and growing pains of a fast-growing company.
Something looks off?