Executive Program Manager, Customer & Partners
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate multiple projects, identifying and managing dependencies while at the same time managing scope, risk, and communications.
- Develop and present company information to executive stakeholders at our customers and partners as part of outward facing customer initiatives.
- Record, summarize and translate customer meeting outcomes into initiatives, with clear milestones and actions communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the hub for customer & partner communication, follow-up and milestone updates as we engage, track and deliver on initiatives.
- Ensure the tracking of key partnership milestones and measures are on time and transparent across stakeholders - drive cross functional stakeholder alignment and transparency.
- Facilitate cross-functional quarterly reporting exercises.
- Help refine and prioritize future objectives that support JumpCloud Mission, Vision, and Strategy and then break those down into measurable components.
- Track and report on progress and escalating issues that threaten success.
- Create repeatable, scalable frameworks for best-in-class cross-functional program coordination / management.
- There is the potential for global travel in this role to meet with customers and partners.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional operational, organizational and communication skills.
- Executive level presentation creation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated expertise executing on clear and diligent follow-up and communication at the most senior levels, both internally and externally
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple cross-departmental efforts that achieved meaningful business outcomes.
- The ability to manage scope, risk, and uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline operational processes for consistency and efficiency.
- Proactive approach to spotting potential issues and solving problems.
- Someone who thrives in the pace and culture of a fast moving and rapidly growing SaaS business.
Something looks off?