Executive Program Manager, Founder Initiatives
What you will be doing:
- Manage specific programs within our corporate objectives, managing key metric reporting & insights, and others that span cross functionally and require CEO level visibility.
- Manage the company roll up, down and reporting of key objectives - driving alignment and transparency.
- Drive our corporate communication cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly, half and annual highlights. This includes curating content, creating drafts and ensuring consistency of our disciplined communication cadence.
- Program lead our monthly extended leadership team Ops Review - setting the agenda, ensuring materials are created on time, and managing follow up items from the review meeting.
- Help set up and manage a regular cadence for the CEO to have customer and partner calls, capturing and following up on action items from these meetings.
- Facilitate an ongoing CEO outreach to employees through virtual coffee, round table sessions and skip level 1:1s, prompting key topics for discussion, capturing employee sentiments and following up on action items or opportunities identified.
- Drive the cross functional preparation for our Board meetings, managing the agenda and materials.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional operational, organizational and communication skills.
- Executive level presentation creation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated expertise executing on clear and diligent follow-up and communication at the most senior levels, both internally and externally
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple cross-departmental efforts that achieved meaningful business outcomes across all levels of the organization
- The ability to manage scope, risk, and uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline operational processes for consistency and efficiency.
- Proactive approach to spotting potential issues and solving problems.
- Someone who thrives in the pace and culture of a fast moving and rapidly growing SaaS business.
Something looks off?