Partner Account Executive - India
- Opportunity Close Rate
- Quota Attainment
- Help prospective customers understand our Open Directory Platform and how we can solve their various IT challenges that typically cover user management, device management, access control and security
- Manage the sales lead generation process
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Help educate channel partners and end user customers on the value of JumpCloud throughout their adoption cycle
- Build JumpCloud awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify customer needs to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Collaborate with other members of the commercial team (marketing, solutions engineers,account managers, leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous Improvement across all areas including product
- Handle all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive JumpCloud value creation through proactive outreach to key accounts
Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and managing the sales cycle for large contracts
- Relevant experience building and managing partner networks; experience working with partners from the Identity Access Management partner ecosystem (in particular Google Workspace, Okta, …) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to orchestrate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling a SaaS product.
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with medium to large enterprise customers.
- BA or BS preferred.
Shift Availability for this Opportunity:
- 7:30am to 4:30pm IST (Supporting ASEAN MARKET)+ Japan
Something looks off?