Program Manager, MSP Sales
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of sales and sales marketing programs targeted at MSPs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute demand generation campaigns to attract new MSP customers.
- Support the creation and maintenance of sales enablement materials, including sales collateral, presentations, and training documentation.
- Coordinate with the product team to gather customer feedback and identify opportunities for product enhancements specific to the MSP market.
- Assist in the development and implementation of partner enablement programs to enhance the success of our MSP partners.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive landscape, and potential opportunities for expanding our presence within the MSP space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth onboarding and successful adoption of our solutions by MSP partners.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and program metrics, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support the management of relationships with key stakeholders, including MSP partners and internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, sharing knowledge and insights with the team.
- Strong passion for sales, marketing, and technology, with a desire to develop a career in program management.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and draw actionable insights.
- Proficiency in GSuite, CRM and project management tools.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Proficiency in Portuguese would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry and understanding of the MSP market is a plus.
- Prior experience or internships in sales, marketing, or program management roles is beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Something looks off?