Machine Learning Engineer
There are few things that change everything, the world moving to hybrid working will be one of them. Kadence exists to make flexibility an advantage for organisations all over the world - powering a more positive, productive and personalised way of working so individuals, ideas and teams can thrive.
9/10 of companies, $25tn of employee salaries and $22tn of office real estate is moving to hybrid and Kadence is building the operating system to power the hybrid age.
Kadence coordinates people, projects, and workplaces empowering employees to become masters of hybrid. Over 250 companies around the world use Kadence to make hybrid work, from desk and room booking, to coordinating who should be onsite with who.
Don’t just take our word for it, Kadence is backed by investors including Kickstart, firstminute.capital, Manta Ray, Hambro Perks and Techstars.
- Drive the design, development, and deployment of AI/ML solutions to enhance our platform's capabilities and user experience.
- Supervise and mentor a team of AI/ML engineers, providing guidance, direction, and technical expertise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to align AI/ML objectives with overall company goals.
- Define project scopes, timelines, and resource requirements, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Remain current with advancements in AI/ML and incorporate relevant technologies and methodologies into our projects.
- Develop and maintain internal technical documentation for AI/ML deliverables.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prvoen track record of delivering in AI/ML engineering or related roles.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning frameworks and libraries, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Scikit-learn.
- Proficiency in Python or another relevant programming language.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or GCP, and their AI/ML services.
- Proven track record of leading successful AI/ML projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to contribute to an early-stage startup as it scales.
- Pioneering work in a new technology field.
- A passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding.
- Remote-first work environment with the option to work from our modern Belfast office.
- Regular company social events and annual offsite gatherings.
- 5 weeks of vacation per annum, plus public holidays and flexible work/life balance.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and company pension.
- Cycle2work Scheme and Perks at Work discounts.
- Product & Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At Kadence, we believe the way we work should lift us up, not lock us in, enabling people to flourish in everything they do.
By building the operating system for the future of work, we improve the coordination of people, time and space to help teams feel trusted and empowered to make the best choices about how, when and where they get their best work done.
Machine Learning Engineer
Already working at Kadence?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?