Senior Data Analyst
Kard is transforming customer loyalty with our rewards-as-a-service API platform. We empower our partners, from neobanks to financial institutions and beyond, to offer tailored rewards that celebrate customers' daily transactions. Backed by $30M from industry-leading investors and seasoned experts, we are reshaping the future of customer engagement.
About the Role
Become a founding member of Kard's data team, setting the course for data-driven decision-making across the company. You'll work alongside data engineers, data scientists, and product managers, leveraging data to power marketing campaigns and shape our company strategy. This role offers you the chance to spearhead self-service analytics, provide strategic insights, and nurture a data-centric culture at Kard.
- Conduct comprehensive data analyses to unearth business insights, identify gaps, and recommend advanced solutions
- Design and manage A/B tests and pre-and post-campaign evaluations for our merchant partners. Help articulate Kard's value proposition and identify avenues for its enhancement.
- Lead BI tool selection and implementation (with an early existing Tableau investment), steering the analytics roadmap to keep us at the cutting edge.
- Partner with our issuer team and data scientists to devise new metrics and reports that add value to our banking relationships.
- Act as a business data subject matter expert, collaborating with product and engineering teams to automate key analytical processes.
- Strong business acumen, particularly in the fintech and adtech sectors. Prior adtech experience is a significant plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, competency in Python, and experience with a variety of analytical techniques including multiple regression, time-series analysis, and classification.
- Exceptional communication skills, adept at translating complex data into actionable insights for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to dissect complex problems and deliver incremental, effective solutions.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement, with an emphasis on automation and process optimization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong foundational mathematics and statistics.
- A commitment to personal growth, team development, and mentoring. Previous mentoring experience is a plus.
- Prior successful experience in a startup and in remote environments is highly desirable
- Experience working closely with engineers is a plus.
Kard recognizes the unique value each of us brings to our collective success. As part of our remote-first team, you'll have the autonomy to influence our trajectory, actively contributing to the growth of our business and the evolution of our company culture. By embodying our core values of Initiative, Openness, and Humility, you will not only witness but directly foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment, from the executive level down.Our competitive benefit plan includes:
- Unlimited PTO, with a minimum requirement to take one day off a quarter, ten days a year, promoting mental well-being
- Observance of 11 Federal Holidays, plus an additional day each for Black Friday and Christmas Eve
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Coworking space and WFH setup reimbursement
- Company Offsites in January, May, and September for planning, team-building, and networking