Project Manager - Engineering
- Manage the schedules generated for production and plan out the upcoming 7 days in greater detail. Provide constructive feedback on schedules to the Integration & Test Program lead and Production manager.
- Communicate to task owners the necessary information to enable successful on-time task completion.
- Develop a strong understanding of the dependencies of production tasks and be able to influence an adaptive and highly efficient production team.
- Manage the completion of key data deliverables that enable hardware and software integration.
- Coordinate closely with supply chain on materials readiness to execute for the upcoming 20 business days of production.
- Own risk mitigation steps to remove future production roadblocks, as directed by systems, integration, and production leadership.
- Develop reports on key performance indicators of the production line that best reflect optimized velocity and minimized waste.
- Work closely with the Program Management Office on best practices and ensure that Kepler Engineering and Production remain closely aligned.
- Train on various production tasks and be willing to provide surge support for temporary staffing issues.
- Be willing to work morning or evening shift and manage critical daily stand-up activities to execute highly aggressive timelines as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, production, or manufacturing engineering.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with hardware production.
- Knowledge and/or experience with hardware and software integrations.
- Knowledge and/or experience with production staff modelling.
- Knowledge and/or experience in aerospace systems engineering.
- Knowledge and / or experience in Program Management for Space.
- Knowledge and / or experience in aerospace manufacturing.
- Knowledge and / or experience in test engineering.
Something looks off?