- Mechanical and Electrical assembly of PCBAs into chassis.
- Wire harnessing and semi-rigid harness forming.
- Soldering and de-soldering of through-hole and SMT components.
- Adhesive and epoxy application (conformal coat, masking, staking).
- PCBA inspection and rework.
- Subsystem (including electro-mechanical assembly) build and test.
- Satellite assembly and integrated test support.
- Quality control awareness in a team environment.
- Component, assembly, and satellite design support for process improvement.
- Diploma or Certificate in Electronics Technology or similar program.
- 2-5 years of soldering experience.
- IPC, J-standard soldering certificate or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience using mechanical hand tools.
- Experience with harness/wire repair (splicing, crimping, stripping, etc.).
- Experience working in a high-tech environment.
- Experience working within an ESD controlled environment.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow detailed technical documents and instructions (schematics, mechanical drawings, wire diagrams, PCB layout).
- Understanding of GD&T symbols and standards.
- Have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on integrated circuits and PCBAs.
- Experience with QC inspection practices, MIL, or industry quality standards.
- High attention to detail and concentration on tasks.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience in the aerospace industry.
- An understanding of the theory behind power, digital, and analog circuits.
- Familiarity with RF connectors, cables, and test equipment.
- Knowledge of safe fabrication practices, milling machine and drill press.
- ERP familiarity, for example, NetSuite.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment, managing a variety of changing tasks.