Senior Legal Counsel
What you should have:
- Juris Doctor (JD) and membership to a bar association in Canada.
- 7+ years of experience, preferably a mix of corporate and in-house counsel serving start-up companies scaling internationally.
- Exceptional judgment and integrity.
- Strong negotiator and communicator, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse audiences and effectively engage with stakeholders at various levels.
- Business acumen and project management skills, balancing trade-offs between business agility and legal risk.
- Ability to think and operate at a "strategic level," but drive execution on a "tactical level" with the willingness to roll-up sleeves.
- Willingness to work on projects of all types and resourcefulness to bring legal expertise on a variety of topics.
It’d be great if you also had these:
- Familiarity with the Aerospace or tech industry and/or B2B.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations, setting own goals and effectively delivering to them in a fast-changing environment.