Our goal is to become the backbone of communication on the biggest channel in the world—text. Keys represents a paradigm shift in mobile communication and reimagines how people communicate on their devices. Why type with letters when you can write in ideas?
Our keyboard helps users communicate more effectively, quickly, and accurately based on their intent. Rather than letters, the keys on our keyboard represent the intent of your message. Tapping an intent-key suggests language based on your intent. Tap again and a new suggestion appears. And since it's a keyboard, it works anywhere you can access the keyboard on your phone.
Leveraging GPT3, the most advanced language model in the world, Keys will customize messages based on your voice and textual cues, personalizing at the n=1 level.
Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know Keys (9/15/21)
* Users have viewed over 1 million suggested messages
* We've started over 175,000 conversations that would otherwise never have happened
* Our CXO drives a 2002 Honda minivan (how badass is that)
* Our product is insanely sticky, with elite retention and engagement metrics
* Our waitlist is >20k
* 77% of users return on day #2
* Our 8 week retention is >42% (!!!)
* Users use the product 17-25x per day
* Our “very disappointed” score is 50%
* We've secured over $3 million in funding to date
* 1 out of every 300 billionaires in America has invested in us (no cap)
* We're figuring this out as we go