Senior Strategy and Operations Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Strategy and Operations Associate who will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our strategic initiatives while ensuring smooth operational workflows. Leveraging your prior strategy consulting experience at top-tier firms like McKinsey, Bain, or BCG, you will help drive the company's growth and expansion by delivering actionable insights, identifying opportunities, and implementing efficient processes.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Operations, the Strategy and Operations Associate will lead an array of strategic and executional programs spanning organic and inorganic growth strategy, customer success, financial planning and analysis, and productivity improvement. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a lean, high-growth health technology organization to help shape the business model, customer, and go-to-market strategy. The Associate will have an opportunity for tremendous growth and development in all aspects of the business and will help enable better mental health access and outcomes for all.
Kintsugi offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work. The expected base salary for this position will range from $120K-$165K and the position will include a generous equity package. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with the executive team to develop and refine the company's overall strategic direction, growth plans, and competitive positioning within the mental health industry.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough market research, analyze industry trends, and identify growth opportunities, market segments, and potential partnerships to drive business expansion.
- Business Planning: Source and lead new business opportunity assessment by developing sound business plans to support strategic decision-making and secure buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Operational Efficiency: Streamline operational workflows and processes to enhance productivity, optimize resource allocation, and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Performance Tracking: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and establish a robust measurement framework to monitor and evaluate the success of strategic initiatives.
- Project Management: Lead and support internal and customer facing cross-functional projects, working closely with teams from different departments to drive execution and deliver results within deadlines.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including clinicians, researchers, and industry experts, to gather insights, build relationships, and drive partnerships that align with the company's mission.
- Team Development: Mentor and provide guidance to other team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning, growth, and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Prior experience (2+ years) in strategy consulting at McKinsey, Bain, BCG, or other top-tier consulting firms.
- Passion for mental health and a genuine interest in making a positive impact in the field.
- Strong understanding of the mental health landscape, including market trends, challenges, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Exceptional project management abilities with a proven track record of leading and executing complex initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present insights and recommendations to diverse audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong understanding of business operations.
- Startup mindset:
- Flexible, adaptable, ability to wear multiple hats and take on challenges outside of defined role
- Agile and able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Willingness to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- Collaborative spirit - energized working with and leading cross-functional teams; team player and able to empathize with customers and team members.
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About The Team
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.
Kintsugi is participating in the federal government’s E-Verify program, which confirms employment authorization of all newly hired employees and most existing employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. For new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification on the first day of work. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, go to www.uscis.gov and click on 'E-Verify' located near the bottom of the page.