Chief of Staff, Konduit - Techstars Boulder '22
Konduit offers a no-code fintech platform for banks to easily onboard and adopt fintech solutions. Nine banks including Citizens have joined the Konduit platform since our launch earlier this year. Konduit investors include 10x Capital, a NY based FinTech venture capital, which has previously invested in successful Fintechs like Robinhood and Palantir. Konduit other notable investors are Techstars Boulder and CFV Ventures.
Konduit was founded by Capital One and Amazon alums. Konduit’s mission is to make local banks more accessible to people and help people find the best financial product. We are seeking passionate team members who will help on this mission.
Konduit achieved the coveted feat of breaking even and cash-flow positive as of August 2023.
What you will do
We are looking for someone to serve as chief of staff for our CEO. You will lead a key growth initiative at Konduit under close consultation from the CEO. Upon successful completion of the 2-3 initiatives, you will have the opportunity to be considered for a leadership role at the company. Initial responsibilities include:
- Help CEO close deals and partnerships
- Analyze and report out on business performance
- Work cross-functionally with Technology and Customer Success teams
You would start in a part-time role for the first three months and be extended a full-time offer upon successful completion. The CoS position is approved for founder level stocks and very competitive compensation package upon acceptance in a permanent position.
Our ideal candidate is:
- 1-4 years of experience after college
- Past experience in Partnerships, Growth, or Business Development role in startup preferred
- Highly motivated and willing to take on a ton of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and challenging working environment
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and mindful of deadlines