Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin, Germany · Ulm, Germany · Berlin, MD, USA · Hof, Germany · Berlin, Germany · Tegel, Berlin, Germany
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2023
As a dynamic and forward-thinking organization, we are on the lookout for a Senior Product Manager to join our talented team. If you're passionate about developing cutting-edge products, driving growth and shaping the strategic direction of KptnCook - please reach out to us.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our product vision. You will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams, developing and optimizing product strategies, and ensuring the successful delivery of our products.
This role offers a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on our organization and the industry as a whole.
- Flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- A highly motivated team
- Regular team events
- Strong sense of community amongst the team
- A beautiful office in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- IT equipment for hybrid work
- Regular check-ins and feedback
- Bring your ideas to the table and take over responsibilities from day 1
- An annual budget for further training in a field that suits you and your role
- After-Work-BBQs and cooking sessions in our lovely courtyard
- Delicious KptnCook meals from our studio test kitchen
- Annual "Deutschland Ticket"
- Access to KptnCook Premium subscription
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a clear product vision and strategy that aligns with company goals and market trends.
- Roadmap Management: Create and maintain a product roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements based on customer feedback, market research, and business objectives.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Collaborate closely with engineering, design, marketing, data, and other teams to drive product development and ensure successful product launches.
- Market Research: To make informed decisions, stay updated about industry trends, customer needs, and competitive products.
- Product Development: Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring that products meet quality standards and timelines with an overall goal of further growth.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data and analytics to make informed decisions, measure product performance, and iterate on product features.
- Stakeholder Communication: Effectively communicate product plans, progress, and results to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Personal Growth: You play a key role in fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ON BOARD
- Proven track record of at least 4 years in product management
- Experience in successfully launching mobile app features and managing B2C subscription models during their scaling phase, resulting in significant conversion growth.
- Proficiency in product management tools and methodologies
- Strong understanding of well-designed digital products and user journeys, especially mobile apps.
- Exceptional problem-solving, management, and organizational skills with a balanced approach to pragmatic solutions and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights, with a focus on conversion rates and activation funnels
- Innovative thinking rooted in a customer-centric approach
- Basic knowledge of growth marketing strategies, including CRM, Mobile UA, and ASO
No one is perfect. If you don't tick all the boxes but have the desire to grow into it – then it's you who we are looking for.
At KptnCook, we're driven by innovation and a commitment to shaping the future of cooking. After founding the company in 2014, KptnCook became Germany's leading cooking & shopping app. We won several international awards, like the Google Material Design Award 2018 and the German Design Award 2020, and we helped millions of users become better cooks at home every day. Currently, we are a team of around 40 people based in Berlin Neukölln.
JOIN OUR CREW
Would you like to become part of our crew and set out for international waters?
Then, send us your application with your CV, your earliest starting date, and a cover letter that best expresses your interests and qualifications.
Join us in shaping the future of cooking and significantly impacting people's lives. If you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and are eager to contribute your organizational prowess to create outstanding products, we can't wait to hear from you!