Graphic Design Intern (f/m/d)
Berlin, Germany · Ulm, Germany · Berlin, MD, USA · Hof, Germany · Berlin, Germany · Tegel, Berlin, Germany
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Are you enthusiastic about design and graphics and also a real foodie? Then we might be a match!
We are looking for an intern for 4-6 months in Graphic Design to join our team in Berlin and make significant contributions to our mission of empowering people to make the best food choices.
- Flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- A young and highly motivated team
- Many team events
- A beautiful office in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Equipment for hybrid work
- Regular check-ins to encourage your professional development
- Lead varied tasks and initiatives
- Bring your ideas to the table and take over responsibilities from day 1
- After-Work-BBQs and cooking sessions in our lovely courtyard
- Fresh food from our studio test kitchen
- Free BVG Ticket
- You create illustrations and graphics for our app content, social media & marketing channels, events, and campaigns
- You work on the UI design of our app
- You support our content team with picture editing
- You support projects from conception to finalization
- You support our sales team in creating presentations
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ON BOARD
- You are currently studying visual communication, graphic, communication, or media design or a comparable course with a focus on design
- You are looking for an internship for at least 4 months (enrolled in university during this time)
- You describe yourself as creative and conceptually strong in working independently
- No matter if it's Pixel or Vector - you are fit in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have already gained your first practical design experiences and can show them in a portfolio
- You are a team player, committed, open and communicative
No one is perfect. If you don't tick all the boxes but have the desire to grow into it – then it's you who we are looking for.
After founding the company in 2014, KptnCook became Germany's leading food & shopping app. We won several international awards like the Google Material Design Award 2018 and German Design Award 2020 and help hundreds of thousands of users to become better cooks at home every day. Currently, we are a team of around 40 people based in Berlin Neukölln.
JOIN OUR CREW
Would you like to become part of our crew and set out for international waters?
Then send us your application with your CV, your earliest starting date, and a cover letter that best expresses your interests and qualifications.