Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for helping our organization with growth and business development activities for Kyshi for Business.
- Minimum Qualification: BSC
- Experience Level: Mid-senior level
- Experience Length: 3+ years
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through the wide communication and sale of Kyshi’s business products and services.
- Upsell and cross-sell Kyshi’s complementary products and services.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, business community building and social media engagement.
- Create innovative marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conduct strategic meetings with other relevant teams and review the joint plans for the week ahead.
- Manage and maintain current business relationships; through personalised business engagement sessions.
- Conduct market/competitor research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement good practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the business and products.
- Track business performance and collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial complementary business products or services to the customer.
- Outstanding tertiary education with certification.
- Minimum 3-7 years of in-depth business development/sales experience, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Strong understanding of the local and global financial services landscape, inclusive of the regulatory compliance terrain.
- Experience in FX cross-border solutions with an emphasis on B2B.
- Experience selling business financial solutions to corporates should be an added advantage (Good network of enterprise merchants).
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.