Marketing and Sales Intern
About Lana Health
At Lana Health we are simplifying patient journeys, creating healthier and frictionless experiences for patients seeking care, be it in the hospital or at home.
We are backed by some of the leading investors in the US healthcare space.
About the role
Lana health is seeking a talented and motivated Marketing Intern to join our team. The marketing intern will support various marketing initiatives and assist in executing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement. This is a valuable opportunity for individuals interested in gaining practical experience in marketing within the healthcare technology sector.
What’s in it for you?
We offer lucrative stipends and a flexible leave policy. You will work closely with the founders and you would get valuable hands-on experience, mentorship, and networking opportunities to support your professional growth.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, including content creation, social media management, email marketing, and digital advertising.
- Conduct market research to identify key trends, competitors, and potential target audiences.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist in managing social media accounts by creating and scheduling engaging posts and monitoring community engagement.
- Complete tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Current enrolment in a Bachelor's degree program in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
Something looks off?