Sales Phone Consultant - WORK FROM HOME
We are looking for a candidate with phone experience in sales, who is fluent in both spoken and written English. This is a remote job position with a call center feel, so if you are dependable with an excellent work ethic, and a distraction-free workspace, you can work from the comfort of your own home.
This role begins as a seasonal position (Jan-Apr), but with strong potential to turn into a long-term position based upon performance. We also have an all-inclusive form of training available to get you started, and continuous training updates throughout the season to ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed while handling calls.
o Inbound and outbound calls (warm calls).
o In this position, you will be taking around 200 calls a week. Most sales are completed in calls that last 6 to 15 minutes.
o Our hours of operation are 7a-12a CST M-F, and 8a-10p CST Sat-Sun. We offer 8hrs per day for a max of 5 days per week (40hrs) during those hours.
o You will explain who we are (a lawn care services platform), what we do (match lawn care professionals with homeowners), provide job estimates, and successfully book and upsell customers for recurring services.
o You should have an understanding of how to connect with a US based customer and close a sale over the phone. Overcoming objections and upselling skills are a must.
What are we looking for:
o Empathy to customers
o Ability to provide superior service to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources
o Ability to sell and close deals over the phone
o Ability to crush defined sales targets and agent metrics
o Adaptable to change
o Ability to establish rapport with customers
o Ability to adhere to a schedule
o High productivity at defined proficiency levels
o Willingness to receive and act on feedback from the leadership team
- At least a high school graduate
- EXCELLENT written and verbal English skills
- Experience of at least six (6) months in the BPO industry is preferred
- Applicants without work experience are also welcome to apply
- Prior experience using CRM and VoIP software is a plus
- Computer, laptop or desktop with a camera (8GB RAM, Corei5 Processor) with a noise-canceling headset. We cannot use chrome books, tablets, ipads, or cell phones as they are not compatible with our phone system.
- Consistent power source; and reliable internet connection (25 Mbps, with a backup connection of 10 Mbps) in a quiet space that is free from distractions to work
- Preferred ISP/Internet providers are PLDT (#1) or Converge (#2)
- Back up power and internet supplies to ensure you are able to complete your full shift
- Willing to work US hours and weekends; and amenable to working in rotating shifts
- $5-$6/hr, plus incentive pay.