Business Development Manager
Who we are
🏡 Leasy is a FinTech startup operating at the intersection of the FinTech and PropTech realms.
💼 Our Saas solutions is a tailor-made platform offering accounting, banking, and payment solutions for property operators (property managers, asset managers, condo admin, accountant)
🚀 We raised a Pre seed round of 0.5M from tier1 investors such as Techstars, Exor Ventures, Casavo and group of remarkable Business Angels (Airbnb first employee, Scalpay founder, etc)
What we are looking for
🤹 We are looking for a relentless and proactive person with a "Make s**t happen" attitude.
💪 You will have a critical role in contributing to the growth of the company and you will work very close to the co-founders on a day to day basis.
📈 If you have a problem solver mindset and you like to constantly prove yourself (you don’t shy away from difficult challenges) Leasy is the place for you.
About the role
The Business Development Manager is a key role at Leasy, offering you the opportunity to be part of the company's exponential growth. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the high-level strategy of our business development initiatives. As a Business Development Manager at Leasy, you will be at the forefront of driving the company's expansion.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Cultivating client relationships, improving satisfaction, and ensuring loyalty through strategic initiatives;
- Managing the entire sales process independently, showcasing autonomy in handling your client portfolio from negotiation to closure;
- Crafting and implementing robust strategies for the FinTech/PropTech market to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
You are the perfect fit if you possess these qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of Business Development Manager;
- Proven track record in target-driven sales and account management;
- Thrives in a competitive market with a penchant for adapting to rapid changes;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently;
- Data-driven and results-oriented, with a bias towards action.
It would be fantastic if:
In addition to the basic requirements, we will pay close attention to these traits:
- Having cultivated a robust network in the real estate sector;
- Demonstrating an adeptability to establish new business relationships and effectively retain, grow, and nurture these connections;
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and executing a go-to-market plan to propel business growth.
What we offer:
- Flexibility and trust: join as a trusted team member from day one. Our seamlessly integrated hybrid work environment allows for a flexible balance between remote and office collaboration, empowering your success;
- Competitive Salary: joining Leasy means being rewarded with a competitive salary that reflects your expertise and contributions;
- Stock Options Available based on Experience: your dedication and experience are valued, and we offer stock options as a tangible reflection of your commitment to our shared success;
- Exceptional Office Space (WeWork): embrace a stimulating work environment at WeWork-a space designed to foster creativity, collaboration, and innovation.