Junior Software Developer (React Native)
- Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from iOS, Android, and Web.
- Create UI screens and Modules in both iOS and Android and integrate with React Native application.
- Deploy on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
Create software code, and unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage testing and bug fixes of different production environments.
- Prepare technical documentation.
Who You Are:
- You hold Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- You have 1+ years of experience in React Native.
- You are objective, empathetic, passionate, and curious.
- You have an understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy thinking of the customer first when writing code.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You actively invest in keeping up with current best practices and new technologies.
- You insist on quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
What you will bring to Lenme:
- Strong object-oriented design, programming, and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
- Experience with GIT (branching, merging, etc)
- Basic experience in React CSS.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Strong track record of good software engineerings practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
A belief that your work is tied to your life’s mission
Optimistic about the potential of societal change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Lenme
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission, and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Lenme is a subscription-based lending platform focused on the loan market.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way