Senior Java Developer
Leucine, a computer software company, offers innovative technology solutions that revolutionize the biopharma industry. Their modern software empowers biopharma companies to get a 360-degree real-time view of GMP compliance across their manufacturing network, CMOs, and suppliers. The platform and analytics help quality teams worldwide ensure that the drugs manufactured are safe and efficacious. Leucine is growing rapidly, and within a short period, has signed up Fortune 500 companies as customers and raised funds from marquee VC investors. They are now looking for a Senior Java Developer passionate about using technology to solve complex problems and help enterprises transition to tech-driven solutions to scale the business.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Develop complex back-end systems using Java technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Integrate the developed software with external systems
- Debug and solve complex technical issues
- Create and apply software design patterns and refactoring techniques
- Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to ensure project delivery on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in developing high-performance software using Java technologies
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate, REST API, and Microservices
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency in Git, Junit, and Jenkins
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible Working Hours