Senior React Developer
Leucine, a rapidly growing computer software company that provides a platform for biopharma companies to monitor GMP compliance across their manufacturing network, is seeking an experienced Senior Reactjs Developer to join their team. As a Senior Reactjs Developer, you will be responsible for building elegant and maintainable applications that help ensure drugs are safe and efficacious. You will work with a team of ambitious individuals committed to making an impact in the biopharma industry, as well as a Fortune 500 customer base and marquee VC investors that are driving Leucine's growth.
- Building new features and maintaining existing ones on Leucine's web-based platform.
- Improving the scalability, performance and user experience of Leucine's platform.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the user experience across all products.
- Developing, designing and implementing user-facing features while working with the UX team and other developers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams with transparency to ensure alignment with parallel projects.
- Ensuring all applications are PCI DSS compliant and passing penetration test requirements.
- Providing technical assistance to other team members and addressing user-identified errors and bugs.
- Should have graduated from a top college in India.
- Experience with React Hooks, Redux and Saga.
- Proficiency in Git, and Agile Development methodology.
- Have written unit tests before using Jest, Mocha, Chai.
- Experience building lean and scalable web applications.
- Strong knowledge of web standards and responsive design techniques.
- Experience with TDD and pair programming, encouraged but not required.
- A purpose-built work culture that lets you achieve the best version of yourself
- Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
- Market competitive compensation
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance.