Product Marketing Manager (Digital / Healthcare)
Leucine's no-code platform empowers Fortune 500 drug manufacturing companies to orchestrate manufacturing & quality procedures in an efficient, transparent, and compliant manner, thus ensuring that the drugs they manufacture are safe & efficacious. Leucine is at the forefront of innovation, driving the future of pharmaceutical manufacturing and within a short period, we have signed up Fortune 500 companies as customers and raised funds from marquee VC investors. We are growing fast and are looking for passionate folks who could join us in our mission to revolutionize one of the most critical industries on the planet.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing initiatives. This role will be instrumental in driving the success of our software solutions, aligning them with the market needs, and ensuring that they resonate with our target audience in the Pharma Manufacturing sector.
- Align with Product and Sales teams to develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and target audience.
- Create compelling content and marketing materials that effectively communicate the value proposition of our products to our target audience
- Develop content for the sales teams to enable them with the necessary tools and training to succeed in the market. e.g. product videos, blog posts, email campaigns, and the website
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities, trends, and competitor insights within the Pharma Manufacturing industry.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, making data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Speak and present to both internal and external stakeholders to promote the story of our product.
- Write articles/blog posts as a subject-matter expert; conduct customer interviews to obtain testimonials & develop case studies
- Weekly cadence with all the internal stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Product Marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (and also independently) and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and an analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with extremely good follow-up.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of SEO content, Google Analytics.
- A purpose-built work culture that lets you achieve the best version of yourself
- Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
- Market competitive compensation
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance