Senior Manager, Buyer Engagement (Sales)
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell, and finance assets quickly.
The Senior Manager, Buyer Engagement (Sales) in LevelTen Energy’s Madrid Office will lead sales and business development activities as part of the Buyer Engagement team in Europe. The Manager reports to the Head of Buyer Engagement and collaborates with LevelTen professionals across the company to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead & Prospect Generation
- Research potential customers – advisors, utilities and corporate buyers, identify and engage with them to present our set of services and products. Run demos, define specific business cases, and tailor commercial proposals to them. The Manager will be used to sales-oriented conversations and will have excellent communications skills.
- Account Management & Customer Success
- Manage the relationship with existing customers – advisors, utilities and corporate buyers. Guide and educate them in their day-to-day renewable energy procurement activities. The Manager will have excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Advise buyers and partners on procurement strategy and assist clients in securing the best available renewable energy transaction(s). The Manager will be knowledgeable of energy market conditions in Europe, corporate renewable energy procurement, and renewable energy development/financing fundamentals.
- Marketing Activities Support
- Collaborate with Marketing team by attending relevant industry conferences, designing and participating in customer-oriented webinars, researching and drafting industry articles.
- Cross-Department Collaboration
- Collaborate with professionals in other LevelTen departments to ensure advisors and buyers are served professionally, efficiently, and timely.
- Business Management
- Maintain accurate contact, account records in Salesforce.com to support business development activities.
- Maintain accurate opportunity records, meeting notes to share with teammates using Salesforce and other tools provided in support of sales team.
- Provide accurate forecasts for revenue attainment to inform the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of renewable energy and/or sales experience (ideally including PPA origination experience working with corporate buyers of renewable energy)
- Familiarity with power purchase agreements (PPA) for renewable energy projects
- Experience using a CRM system as part of the sales process discipline (such as Salesforce)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues across internal teams
- Strong self-motivation
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
Benefits / Perks
- Vibrant office environment in the center of Madrid with a highly skilled team of renewable energy professionals
- Flexible working schedule (office/home)
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.