Transaction Specialist, M&A Solutions
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners, and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
LevelTen Energy is seeking a Transaction Specialist to join the LevelTen M&A Solutions team. Join a rapidly growing business line facilitating wind, solar, and storage M&A transactions. This role would be a combination of transaction administration and renewable energy developer client interaction across North America and Europe.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter eager to advance their transaction execution skills in the renewable energy industry. This role is fast-paced and intense and will have a front-row seat to the changing landscape of renewable energy project development and M&A. You will have wide-ranging industry exposure to renewable energy developers, IPPs, and infrastructure financiers. You will be the third member of the North American M&A team where we closed 12 transactions in 2022 and on track to exceed this volume in 2023. Additionally, as an early-stage, fast-growing company, LevelTen provides an opportunity for organic growth in an evolving and innovative environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare documentation for asset auctions and RFP launches
- Facilitate communications between Buyers and Sellers
- Schedule transaction calls and take meeting notes
- Support developer’s use of the LevelTen M&A Solutions products including the Asset Marketplace by responding to questions and troubleshooting
- Assist with contact and opportunity tracking in LevelTen’s CRM software (Salesforce)
- Prepare and send external and internal communications
- Serve as LevelTen M&A Solutions team “air traffic control” for inbound transaction inquires
- Maintain existing process documentation and templates
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements to drive successful transaction processes
- Assist with data analytics projects
- Support product improvement projects
- Perform ad hoc research and analysis on renewable energy market trends and regulation
- 2 – 3 years full-time professional project or transaction management experience (consulting, finance or investment banking experience preferred).
- Demonstrated interest in the renewable energy industry, transaction execution and project development process, and a strong commitment to learn.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Comfort communicating by phone and email with external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Tableau experience would be a plus.
- This role will be based in LevelTen's Seattle, WA office.
- The estimated compensation for this position is $70,000 - $85,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k plan
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
- Hybrid in-office/work-from-home schedule
- Monthly catered lunch
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.