Office Manager/Executive Assistant
We are looking for a new colleague who will take on the combined roles of Office Manager for the Madrid office and Executive Assistant to the VP of Europe. The hire will be responsible for managing the relationships with our external vendors. In addition, the hire will own administrative office duties and help onboard new employees. This role supports and reports directly to the VP of Europe. Join a fantastic start-up team!
What You’ll Do
Office Management role:
- Owning relationships with our external service suppliers, such as expense management software, lease management (landlord), snacks/drinks, etc., as part of vendor management.
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees in the Madrid office and other European locations, i.e., employee equipment, IT equipment, registration with internal and external systems, access cards, business cards, etc.
- Establish good office policies and procedures around purchasing, communication, housekeeping, etc.
- Be the face/voice of the office, greeting visitor, registering guests, answering phone calls, etc.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs (direct communication with the property management firm, IT service provider, and other vendors).
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Coordinate with the IT department for equipment setup.
- Manage office holiday calendar.
Executive Assistant role:
- Support the VP of Europe in performing secretarial and administrative duties. Calendar management, travel arrangements, expense management, meeting bookings, meeting agenda/notes, translations, etc.
- Support the VP of Europe/Marketing team in typing, formatting, and editing presentations for internal/external speaking engagements.
- Be responsible for coordinating internal company events, offsites, etc.
- Support the Marketing team by organizing external events, conference travel, etc.
- Managing mail and courier services.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
What’s Great About the Role
- Flexible working environment with at least three days of choice in the office.
- Maintain and improve the current office management structure and freedom to design and implement procedures and systems supporting the business growth and culture.
- Join a passionate team of individuals hoping to accelerate the clean energy transition.
- You will gain insight into the renewable energy industry.
- Salary based on experience, supplemented with communication, wellness, and health insurance allowances.
- Friendly office working environment in central Madrid.
- Periodic travel to headquarters in Seattle.
Required Skills / Capabilities
- 5+ years of work experience with either EA or office management, or both
- Bachelor’s degree desired but not essential
- Ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate with all staff levels, including management.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a dynamic, demanding, and deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional work quality using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to switch between projects quickly.
- Strong discipline and self-starter
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in renewable energy or electricity markets is a plus.
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.