LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
You will be working with a team of world class engineers building the energy market using modern technology stack. You will have the opportunity to explore and innovate using cutting edge technologies. Come join us.
- 2 or more years developing backend data processing services and web applications
- Experience designing and developing reusable UI components and RESTful services
- Experience with test driven development, implementing unit tests and integration tests as needed to ensure high code coverage
- Familiar with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines such as Bitbucket pipelines, Google Cloud Build or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and effective collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Candidate must be located in Greater Seattle area
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain high quality new data services and user experiences
- Establish technical design based on product requirements for new features and own release of those features to our customers
- Effectively work with all stakeholders to refine requirements and to align on technical design and trade-offs
- Establish comprehensive testing pyramid in partnership with other engineers and create new or update existing unit tests and integration tests
- Contribute to existing technical documentation and create new documentation as needed
- Help new team members to get up to speed and mentors less experienced engineers
- Approach all engineering work with a security, reliability, privacy, and compliance lens
- Effectively communicate with their immediate team and be a great partner to others in the company
- This role will be based in LevelTen's Seattle, WA office.
- The estimated compensation for this position is $130,000 - $150,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k plan
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
- Hybrid in-office/work-from-home schedule
- Monthly catered lunch
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.