Account Manager - Renewable Energy (Sales)
Join us on a mission that matters.
The Account Manager is a customer-focused AM for European renewable energy clients (Energy Sellers, Utilities, IPPs, and Asset Managers). The Account Manager will expand the base of credentialed and active European developer customers, and ensure full engagement on all of LevelTen’s products. A focus will be not only on the developer customer but also on scaling internal and external processes to maximize the success of the developer-facing side of the LevelTen Marketplace across Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and manage key developer customer accounts focusing on Norway, Sweden, Finland Denmark and the Baltics.
- Identify, qualify, and onboard new European developers and asset owners.
- Demonstrate the value of LevelTen services to catalyze robust participation in the Energy and M&A marketplaces.
- Identify opportunities and sell new solutions to your defined set of customer accounts.
- Spearhead new European business opportunities based on market research.
- Promote developer success by presenting transaction opportunities, managing ongoing developer follow-up, and attending conferences.
- Support European PPA and M&A transactions (RFPs and auctions), including notifying developers, providing updates, won/lost, and developer report feedback.
- Support Data solutions team to generate leads within developers and progress business opportunities
- Support communications strategy, including PR, social media, events, newsletters, thought leadership pieces, white papers, conferences, etc.
- A degree from an accredited college/university and relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry (5+ years of experience).
- Energy development experience and/or M&A experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role including outreach to new clients.
- Understanding of energy industry trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An interest and aptitude in building and fostering positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently with limited supervision.
- A high level of integrity.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, and other professional software.
This full-time position is based in LevelTen Energy’s Madrid office.
Benefits / Perks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.