SVP Global Sales
At Lifebit, we carve our own path. Trusted by Governments and world-leading pharma institutions and funded with $60m in Series B capital, we are on a mission to harness the power of connected data and bring precision medicine to life globally. The key to saving human lives is providing researchers across the globe with the right data to develop more precise therapies and drugs faster.
Generating large amounts of biomedical data has become relatively straightforward. The challenge now is finding, accessing and analyzing this sensitive data stored across thousands of disconnected locations. It is frustrating and painfully difficult for researchers.
Lifebit has created a patented, federated technology that brings analysis and computation to where data resides. This enables researchers to run analyses on multiple, distributed datasets in-situ, avoiding the risky movement of highly-sensitive data.
Lifebit powers pioneers in national precision medicine such as Genomics England (UK Government) and guides them on how to make their valuable data usable securely. Biotech and pharma leaders like Boehringer Ingelheim turn to Lifebit to connect them to this otherwise locked up data to obtain novel therapeutic insights.
Our technology is unmatched and momentum is on our side - but we need an exceptionally strong team to help boost Lifebit to incredible new heights.
We are seeking an exceptional Global SVP of Sales to lead our Commercial team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling software and data solutions to the Life Sciences industry, a deep understanding of the complex regulatory landscape in this space, and will have demonstrated success in managing a top-performing commercial team and driving revenue growth.
You must have experience in life sciences and be able to quickly understand the benefits of complex technical products and applications such as:
● Genomics, molecular biology/molecular diagnostics
● Drug discovery
● General life science/biotech (and clinical) laboratory
● Population Genomics
We don’t, however, expect you to be a full-blown scientist yourself. If you happen to be one AND are business driven, call us immediately.
- Develop annual global sales plans in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Direct definition, implementation and execution of global sales policies and best practices
- Scale up a remote industry-leading commercial team, incl. structuring the organization and providing management across Europe, APAC and North America
- Manage and continuously improve sales processes and set appropriate KPI metrics for pipeline management across biopharma and data custodians
- Create a winning sales playbook to ensure effective sales execution across all offers and segments and to help accelerate ramp-up time of new hires
- Refine compensation programs, and proper incentive planning to implement robust performance management frameworks to set and track individual and team targets
- Prepare and be accountable for monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for the leadership team and the board
- Provide executive leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and team development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action(s) to correct when necessary to ensure exceeding annual sales plan
- Negotiate key contracts and commercial business terms
- Leverage consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills to build and expand relationships with key customer decision-makers and stakeholders
Work closely with internal Product teams to help identify new product offerings, and continuously refine key value propositions and positioning for Lifebit product offerings
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to help drive and accelerate upsell opportunities and further deepen executive relationships
- Lead from the front
What we offer in return:
● Competitive salary
● 25 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
● £1,000 annual Professional development budget
● International and diverse team
Something looks off?