We believe learning can change the world. Lingvist’s mission is to develop and commercialize technology that enables radical improvement in human learning efficiency.
From the humble beginnings of the prototype, which our CEO built while looking for the Higgs boson at CERN, we have grown to be the next big thing in the EdTech space. We chose language learning as the first application, not because it is easy, but rather because it is hard. Our long-term vision is to apply this technology to other fields of education and accelerate human learning as broadly as possible.
In order to improve and make our services accessible to all, we need some help.
- Develop and maintain Lingvist’s iOS application using Swift
- Write high-quality and maintainable code and tests
- Collaborate with the product managers and designers in all phases of the iterative development cycle
- Work closely with other developers in the cross-functional team
- 2+ years of experience in the development of iOS applications using Swift
- Experience or interest in machine learning and natural language processing
- Desire to make the world a better place through technology
- Passion for learning new things
What we can offer
- Friendly work environment – we understand the value of flexibility and work-life balance
- Self-development – a commitment to supporting your self-development and career ambitions
- World-class team – the opportunity to work together with the world-class engineering team that built Skype and experts in AI/ML and cognitive science
- Openness and honesty – open and honest communication and feedback
- Talent and integrity – a working environment filled with talented people of high integrity
- Competitive compensation – a competitive salary to let you focus entirely and enjoy what you do, as well as stock options that will make the company’s success truly yours
If Lingvist sounds like a company you’d be interested in joining, then please fill out the form here.
Something looks off?