Customer Success Manager (Must be in Australia)
- Communicate best practices for technical implementation to help develop and improve processes.
- Manage customer on-boardings and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Express genuine care and empathy. You are an ambassador of the customer to the rest of the Logixboard team, and we depend on you to tell us what will make them even more successful.
- Maintain 1:1 weekly cadence with customers to provide strategies and insights on how to leverage and launch Logixboard.
- Collect and prioritize input and feedback from stakeholders and identify needs vs. wants.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to CS.
- Collaborate with the Product team to enhance our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and enhance customer facing collateral.
- Leverage data to enable processes of adoption and usage.
- Analyze customer usage to identify patterns for success as well as risk.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for your list of accounts, customer health, and success throughout the contract life cycle.
We are looking for:
- 2 or more years of customer success experience in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Experience managing customer relationships remotely and running one to many programs for customers.
- Client onboarding experience.
- Ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Experience working with SMB, Mid-Market organizations especially.
- Ability to communicate with and manage projects at VP and Director client levels.
- Exceptional ability to set and manage expectations in a consultative and receptive manner.
- Experience writing technical documentation and knowledge bases for customer-facing purposes.
- Ability to facilitate web-based demos and webinars with companies in different countries.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exception management skills.
- The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience with other software including Zendesk, Asana, and Notion is plus.
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as SalesForce, and data analysis and dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio are preferred.
- Benefits are provided in compliance with National Statutory Requirements of Australia
- Employees have unlimited vacation
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave