Director of Product Design
- Provide strategic design leadership, inspiring and guiding the product design team to create exceptional user experiences that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive UX strategy that enhances user engagement and overall customer satisfaction.
- Lead and mentor a team of product designers, fostering their growth, setting performance goals, and providing regular feedback to ensure a high level of design excellence.
- Partner with product management and engineering teams and leaders to translate business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that balance functionality, aesthetics, and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate effectively with executive leadership, marketing, and GTM teams to align design strategies with overall company goals and brand positioning.
- Champion the creation, development and maintenance of a robust design system that ensures consistency, efficiency, and scalability across the entire Logixboard product.
- Keep your ear to the ground on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously drive innovation and improvement in product design.
We're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a role managing a team of designers; 8+ years of product design experience
- Extensive and relevant experience working with B2B SaaS web applications
- A demonstrable foundation in typography, interaction design, visual design, and design ideation
- Prototyping experience either through prototyping tools or coding
- Experience leading and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience leading design studios, design sprints, team brainstorming and ideation exercises
- A nuanced understanding of diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.