- Manage and lead a team of 6-7 engineers
- Provide technical leadership, feedback, and mentorship to the engineers on your team.
- Provide technical insight into strategic conversations with product management, design, and R&D leadership.
- Set expectations and goals for your team, implement plans to achieve those goals, and iterate.
- Share hiring responsibilities with other leaders across the organization.
- Collaborate with other engineering managers on projects that advance engineering organization objectives.
We're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager in a software engineering team.
- 3-5 years experience as a software engineer.
- Experience collaborating closely with non-technical stakeholders to build customer-facing products.
- Proven track record of delivering business-impacting features in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills to facilitate engineers’ growth in their skills and careers.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.