Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today. Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
Logixboard is looking for an experienced logistics/ logistics tech account executive to run the full-sales cycle and help us scale revenue and market share as the leading digital SaaS platform in the freight forwarding space. As an account executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, discovery, and closing. You will play an integral part in defining and building the sales playbook for our fast-growing startup.
- Develop and Execute Sales Strategies:
- Formulate and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth within the enterprise segment
- Identify and prioritize key prospects to target for business development
- Client Acquisition and Relationship Management:
- Prospect and acquire new enterprise Logistics Service Providers clients through a combination of cold outreach, networking, and leveraging existing relationships
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within client organizations
- Product Knowledge and Consultative Selling:
- Possess a deep understanding of our products/services and effectively communicate their value propositions to potential clients
- Conduct needs assessments to identify client challenges and propose tailored solutions that address their specific business goals
- Sales Presentations and Demonstrations:
- Deliver compelling and engaging presentations to clients showcasing our products/services and demonstrating how they meet the client's needs
- Conduct product demonstrations to illustrate key features and benefits
- Enable our clients to incorporate the Logixboard platform into their revenue motions
- Sales Forecasting and Reporting:
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, reports, and updates to the leadership team
- Utilize CRM tools to track sales activities, pipeline, and client interactions
- Collaboration with Cross-functional Teams:
- Work closely with marketing, product development, and customer success teams to align strategies and ensure a seamless client experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to address client needs and feedback effectively
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis:
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities
- Utilize market insights to identify new opportunities and adjust sales strategies accordingly
We're looking for:
- Proven track record of success in enterprise sales, with a focus on exceeding revenue targets.
- +7 years of logistics sales experience
- Strong understanding of logistics and logistics tech and the ability to navigate complex sales cycles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Success in managing deals with ARR of >$150k and +6 months in length
The Senior Account Executive has a base salary of $150,000 with an OTE (On-Target Earnings) of $337,200, plus equity.
Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.