- Turn a success plan into an action plan
- Establish and maintain the onboarding timeline and plan may it be 90 or 7 days
- Keep stakeholders apprised of stats and next steps throughout implementation
- Escalate when projects at risk are detected / when projects are going off-track
- Break up projects into milestones, digestible tasks, and keep track of those deliverables
- Configure the platform to deliver value according to the plan
- Ensure that updates, knowledge, and escalations are shared with the overall account pod. CSM, TPM, SA.
- Use resources across MadKudu and its collective braintrust to help you solve customers problems, without necessarily solving them yourself.
- Listen to customers and communicate feedback to the Product team
- Help identify projects that could potentially serve as workarounds to any shortcomings and help the Advisory team formulate technical solutions to those problems.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in Marketing B2B industry or similar background as a consultant
- Experience working in implementation or Onboarding for a deeply technical product and for a start up (less than 100 employees)
- Proven track record or leading cross-functional transformative projects and successfully coaching other team members on these initiatives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals and expectations (NRR, renewals or other...)
- Strong understanding of Marketing, demand-gen and CRM technologies in B2B SaaS
- Strong domain expertise in Marketing and Sales operations
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Virtual Onsite Interview
- Values Call
- Interview with CEO
Something looks off?