- You will manage a portfolio of fast-growing B2B SaaS accounts and define the growth plan to increase their ACV.
- You will define the account strategy, account mappings and drive business reviews with our customers' advocates and Executives Sponsors to make sure MadKudu is top of mind for them to meet their needs.
- You will identify, nurture and negotiate all upsell and cross-sell opportunities by penetrating your accounts and understanding their different GTM motions (PLG, ABM, Customer Success...), business units, regions and gaps in their processes and tools.
- You will manage, negotiate and close all the contracts for your customers for renewals and expansions.
- You will develop deep relationships with advocates and Executives Sponsors in your portfolio of accounts
- You will identify when customers are at risk or in a change phase and define the action plan together with the Marketing Revenue Operations Consultant and Solutions Architect team to make sure your customer will renew.
- You will manage and track your pipeline of renewals and upsells for your customers to double, triple our customer ACV.
- Your success with customers will enable you to identify additional case studies, referrals and grow the number of MadKudu advocates!
What will help you crush it!
- You have a passion for understanding accounts businesses and where they need the most help. You don't want to sell just for the sake of selling but you are passionate about making sure that we can help our customers solve the challenges they have in their GTM motions.
- You have a proven track record of building and executing account maps, account plans to grow your customers' ACV. You have a proven track records of beating your renewal and expansion quotas.
- You enjoy building motions from scratch and like thinking out of the box. Having worked in a Series A start up and being the first to launch a land and expand motion will help.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager in a SaaS B2B company, managing expansions and renewals for strategic and Enterprise accounts
- 3+ years of experience working in Martech
- High level domain expertise in Marketing and Sales Operations functional area and general background in the Marketing B2B industry.
- High level understanding of marketing, demand-generation and CRM technology stacks.
- Experience working on companies with deeply technical product including but not limited to business intelligence, data science, AI / machine learning, predictive analytics and etc.
Something looks off?