Content Marketing Manager
- Content strategy: Develop comprehensive full-funnel content strategy for our core ICPs, included a channel strategy aligned to how they learn and buy. This strategy should include proprietary data to drive our unique perspective.
- Content creation: Execute on content creation aligned to the content strategy in multiple channels including long-form, guides, podcast, and video.
- Content distribution: Work with our demand generation lead to establish on effective content distribution strategy including influencer relations, marketing communications, communities etc.
- Content analysis: Report on content performance as it aligns to company goals, working with the GTM team on learnings and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent start up experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to tell a compelling story and to distill complex ideas into simple concepts for various stakeholders
- A natural sense of curiosity, an instinct to utilize Google and research to solve a problem or learn something new
- Experience and comfortability with new technologies (ie generative AI)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Future manager
- Work Sample + Virtual Onsite interview
- Values call
- Interview with CEO
Something looks off?