Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
MadKudu is the only predictive lead scoring platform built for B2B SaaS companies. We help go-to-market teams use data and signals to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their leads and ultimately resulting in increased revenue.
We are looking for a collaborative and strategic content marketing leader who has experience building data-driven content to SaaS products. In this role, you'll be one of the first members of the growing marketing and GTM team. You'll have a sizable impact on the company developing the MadKudu story, and play a key role in establishing MadKudu as a critical tool in the market with a unique perspective.
- Content strategy: Develop comprehensive full-funnel content strategy for our core ICPs, included a channel strategy aligned to how they learn and buy. This strategy should include proprietary data to drive our unique perspective.
- Content creation: Execute on content creation aligned to the content strategy in multiple channels including long-form, guides, podcast, and video.
- Content distribution: Work with our demand generation lead to establish on effective content distribution strategy including influencer relations, marketing communications, communities etc.
- Content analysis: Report on content performance as it aligns to company goals, working with the GTM team on learnings and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent start up experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to tell a compelling story and to distill complex ideas into simple concepts for various stakeholders
- A natural sense of curiosity, an instinct to utilize Google and research to solve a problem or learn something new
- Experience and comfortability with new technologies (ie generative AI)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Future manager
- Work Sample + Virtual Onsite interview
- Values call
- Interview with CEO
Founded in 2015, MadKudu is focused on tackling one of the hardest challenges facing businesses today: relevance at scale. Today we help marketing & sales teams at B2B companies make the best decisions at every phase of the customer journey - smart forms that dynamically re-route high-potential leads to a 'fast lane,' real-time lead scoring to help prioritize the 20% of leads that generate 80% of revenue, and topical enrichment for outbound teams so they can focus on what they do best: helping companies who need their product get it faster.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 25 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer funnel.
MadKudu is based in Mountain View, California & Paris, France - two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We recently raised our Series A of $18 million led by Felicis with participation from BGV, Alven, HarbourVest, Techstars and notable GTM and PLG experts like Elena Verna, former CMO at Miro, Darius Contractor, CPO at Vendr, or Sahil Mansuri, CEO of Bravado.