Customer Success Engineer
Responsibilities & Activities
- Become an advanced user of the product and maintain a full understanding of its services, data pipeline, and technical configurations technical configurations.
- Provide guidance to customers on how to use specific features of our platform.
- Work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest Data and Product problems on the platform, and design and implement solutions.
- Drive continuous delivery of value for customers by proactively monitoring customer data pipeline to identify and resolve technical risks and bottlenecks.
- Scale Support Operations by identifying common requests and creating actionable self-serve troubleshooting resources.
- Use the latest No-Code and Low Code platforms to imagine innovative and efficient time-saving automations for the team.
- Partner with Account Management team to create and maintain a good understanding of customers business, operational and technical challenges.
- Act as Voice of the Customer by communicating product feedback to the Product team based on customer interactions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication
- Superior organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong affinity to automation to reduce time to solution over time
- Technical skills to investigate configuration questions (SQL, understanding of ML)
- Startup mindset
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Work Sample
- Values Call
- Interview with VP CS