Senior Specialist, CarbonX Project Management
- In a few words: You’ll facilitate communications with the internal and external stakeholders to assist in leading the project through planning and execution. Other tasks will include, as listed below:
- Following set guidelines to develop carbon reforestation projects
- Interfacing with various stakeholders to plan and execute projects
- Creating and managing complex multi-million dollar budgets
- Creating project plans and reports
- Planning, logistics, and risk management for field deployments
- Data analysis and data management
- Maintaining impeccable records within the company’s Google workspace and project management software
- Creating and improving workflows
- Staying current on forest carbon methodologies
- Bachelor's degree required, Bachelor of Science degree a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience with process building and project/program management.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex high-stakes projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated follow-through from project ideation through execution.
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Trello or equivalent.
- Experience in vendor management and scheduling.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Bonus: Industry knowledge or experience in forestry, environmental science, or related fields.
- Bonus: PMP and/or Lean/Six-Sigma Certification.