Specialist, People Operations
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Screen resumes as needed for various roles
- Conduct initial phone screening
- Schedule interviews for multiple recruitment stages. Refine the scheduling process by reducing manual touchpoints and increasing automation.
- Collect materials for crafting an offer
- Support in maturing the organization’s recruitment process, including serving as a business partner in reviewing the recruitment needs of each department
- Support new hire orientation; greet new hires in person when they first come to the office and orient them to company policies, procedures, and norms; set up the new hires with relevant departments such as Finance and IT. Ensure devices are ready before the start date; I-9 verification. Support in offboarding when needed.
- Perform routine People Ops tasks required to administer and execute programs, including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, performance reviews, interviewer training, and occupational health and safety.
- Gather and analyze key data from HR systems.
- Strategic sourcing projects such as nursery and forestry professionals & early career talent pool
- Deliver other duties as assigned such as Summer Internship Program